Friday, February 6, 2009

Welcome

SNOW!!!

That's right, for the first time in ages, we've had some decent snow that's been on and off all week! It was great when the snow fell on my birthday, but I'm not the only one enjoying the snowy weather; Holly is too! There's three inches of snow, so her first snow experience hasn't been dissappointing. She rolls around, jumps around, churns up and runs around in the snow, and, um, eats it. Also, she's realised that it's extremely fun to chase your owners down a hill on their sledge! She's really funny, it's great watching her leap around in front of your sledge, tail wagging from side to side.

But, before we get onto Holly's snowy experiences, I should probably post some of those pictures any followers of the previous blog were desperate to see. So say Hi!, Holly! When the photos have downloaded into their files that is...Ah-ha! Here they are!


Sorry I can't post any more, we're going to watch a DVD I got for my Birthday with Holly, but there'll be more pics, descriptions, stories etc. coming soon (in two days, to be specific.)












No comments:

Post a Comment